Pale Comb That Looks Dry and Powdery!

Some vets may carry these things. Most feed stores carry different wormers. There are liquids you put in the water, some you put on a piece of bread, some you put into the feed.

You might try some Safeguard Equine paste. Comes in a long tube that looks like a giant syringe. You can even get this at Walmart in the pet section with the horse stuff. Put a pea sized dolup on a tiny piece of bread and give each of your birds one piece. Make sure to do this individually so everybody only gets one piece. You will need to repeat this in 10 to 12 days. Do not eat the eggs for 2 weeks past the last dosage.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif
I agree with the worming advice, that's what I would do. Best of luck to you!

My FiFi passed away this evening. She just continued to decline, and today, she never really came out of the coop. When my husband went to shut the coop doors, he found her. We suspect that she was just old, and it didn't seem as though she struggled at all. Thank you all for trying to help. It's very, very sad that when I open the door to the coop in the morning, she won't be there.

My FiFi passed away this evening. She just continued to decline, and today, she never really came out of the coop. When my husband went to shut the coop doors, he found her. We suspect that she was just old, and it didn't seem as though she struggled at all. Thank you all for trying to help. It's very, very sad that when I open the door to the coop in the morning, she won't be there.
Oh, I am so so sorry about your FiFi.
hugs.gif
It is never easy to lose them. The coop is never the same without them. I hope your heavy heart can heal soon.
hugs.gif

Terribly sorry!!!!!
hugs.gif

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom