Pale waddle and acting strange, help!

AshleyBickle

In the Brooder
7 Years
Aug 14, 2012
Traverse City, MI
I've only got three chickens. And two of them are showing signs something is wrong. Two nights ago it was getting almosting roosting time and two of my three hens were headed in from free ranging to roost for the night. But I noticed one hen standing in the middle of the yard not moving, so I went out and tried to call her into the coop. She still wouldn't move. So I had to carry her in. She always sleeps on the very top roosting poll and she wouldn't get up their. Acted as though she couldn't see. So I shined a light into the coop and she only hopped to the middle roost. So I physically put her on the top one. Yesterday she seemed fine and went to bed like normal. This morning I woke up and noticed a differant hen had a very pale waddle, still acting normal but knew that something wasn't right. Then again tonight the same hen who wouldn't go to bed two nights ago wouldn't tonight. I had to physically put her on the roosting poll. What is going on? Theirs been a mouse in the coop and I wondered if it had passed a disease onto them. I just dono what to do. Any advise or ideas?! I'm completely new to this!

Back
Top Bottom