Pallet Coop Add-on...Almost Done (1-25-09)

Coming from experience ask before u dumpster dive bc I was told it's a federal offense and good work it's lookin good. And where is Nashville,ga?

Last edited:
Quote:
You didn't ask me, but it's in SW Georgia. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the county it's in, but when I went to school in Tifton (30-45 minutes north of Valdosta) we drove to that county for liquor because Tift county is dry. I went to school with a couple of people from Nashville and would also go there to volunteer at their animal shelter because Tifton's was closed down at the time while they built a new one. So yea.
smile.png

Looks great!!! You are amazing. This spring I'll be building a bigger coop. I'm saving scrap lumber now. Love the updated pics.
jumpy.gif
love.gif
caf.gif

what a great job so far...keep us posted!
I love to check out the progress - it's like waiting for the next installment of a mini-series on TV!!
:eek:}

I love it. My "dump" has a recycle area and also pallets are available from local owned hardware store. I'm definitely going to do a pallet structure. I think it's so ecologically sound Thanks for helping me show dh his next project. But I'll run my work gun on it too.

THis wood is sturdy for the purpose, clean and generally untreated, so it's perfect.

Sa

Quote:
rays123...thanks for the concern. I make sure to get permission from the builders before diving in. Cant risk my Air Force career for some scraps.
big_smile.png

Thank you all for your comments. I will keep the pics coming.

Back
Top Bottom