1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pallet Coup HELP!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by tstone825, Oct 9, 2012.

1. tstone825

tstone825 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 9, 2012
    Ringgold, GA
    About 7 years ago I had 20 baby RRs and had a coup but we have moved and we are going to start building our pallet coup this weekend and I need some inspiration!! I have Googled and Youtubed everything but not finding anything very helpful. Please post pictures I don't have alot of cash to work with right now so I need it to be as cheap as possible. (but not an eye sore either) Going to be starting out with 3 Easter Eggers about 2 months old and I am positive I will be getting more hens as time goes by![​IMG]

2. ailurophile23

ailurophile23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2010
    VA
    [​IMG] Glad you have joined us. If you search for "pallet coop" on this site, you will come up with numerous links to threads and pictures. That would probably be the best way to get some ideas and design concepts for your own coop. And of course, we'd love to see your coop during the build and when it is complete.

1 person likes this.
  3. HenQueen

HenQueen New Egg

Oct 10, 2012
    This is a great idea! Am in need of a large coop for 6, thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by