Pallet shed ideas?

No problem Ravyn, be glad to!
First pic show how the bungalow was framed in using pallets.
Second is the finished product, we salvaged a 6 foot privacy fence for the siding.
Third is my barn. It's not finished yet, hence the tarp wrapping it. When finished I can post pic if you'd like.
KIMG0182.JPG
KIMG0851.JPG
KIMG0852.JPG

@Lamaremybabies just fyi, might want to edit your first post to omit your age... in regards to safety for minors, it is against BYC rules to openly post your age as a minor...

I always enjoy your posts, btw... and am refreshed seeing your resolve for the safety and well being of your charges... a good friend if mine has done incredible buildings with pallets, @Fields Mountain Farm can you post some pics of your barn and bungalows? Show what functional and pleasing looking can be done with less... :)

Thank you so much for informing me about that. I didn't realize it was against the rules. I just went to edit the post, though and it is not letting me pick that as an option anymore.

Thank you again. I see your comments and you're always so helpful and knowledgeable!

No problem Ravyn, be glad to!
First pic show how the bungalow was framed in using pallets.
Second is the finished product, we salvaged a 6 foot privacy fence for the siding.
Third is my barn. It's not finished yet, hence the tarp wrapping it. When finished I can post pic if you'd like.View attachment 1121452 View attachment 1121453 View attachment 1121454

It looks fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!
I'd love to see the finished product of your barn, when it's ready.

A word of advice about building to move: if you screw everything together you can disassemble and take with you when you move. Or at least build in sections that can be moved easily and screwed together.

That's also a good idea! I'm for sure going to make a list of all the different options I have and see what my dad would want to do. :)

Thank you so much for informing me about that. I didn't realize it was against the rules. I just went to edit the post, though and it is not letting me pick that as an option anymore.

Thank you again. I see your comments and you're always so helpful and knowledgeable!

You can report your post and put in the line for reason that you want your age edited out as you didn't know the rule and a Mod will do it for you, no problem... :)

Very happy to help! Glad FMF showed off her awesome pallet builds! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom