Pancreatic cancer, weee, you win! lol

Thank you @Cynthia12

hope it's ok to post this on here but praying carried us over the finish line. Last 2 weeks strengthened my faith a lot. There is a creator looking over us out there. May sound cheesy but sitting in the hotel room on Friday before the procedure, I was playing with my 5yo and he suddenly, out of context, turned to me and said "Daddy, I know you'll be ok" ... I said "of course baby, don't worry about this"... he said "no daddy I know, angels told me last night that I need you".
Love this so much. Little ones are so close to the veil.

Thank you @Cynthia12

hope it's ok to post this on here but praying carried us over the finish line. Last 2 weeks strengthened my faith a lot. There is a creator looking over us out there. May sound cheesy but sitting in the hotel room on Friday before the procedure, I was playing with my 5yo and he suddenly, out of context, turned to me and said "Daddy, I know you'll be ok" ... I said "of course baby, don't worry about this"... he said "no daddy I know, angels told me last night that I need you".

Good news for you & the entire family :thumbsup

Your son's comments reminded me of something that happened when my sister passed at age 46. The morning afterwards, her son (he's developmentally challenged) told us his mom came to him that night to tell him everything was going to be ok and not to worry. That made a big impact on me, it was just what we all needed to hear.

There's just something about the innocents, I think they experience things us "normal" folks don't or can't.

Blessings to you and yours!

Thank you @Cynthia12

That brought tears to my eyes. Just caught up on this thread, and am so happy for you over the positive outcome.

That brought tears to my eyes. Just caught up on this thread, and am so happy for you over the positive outcome.

:) sorry for the waterworks but THANK YOU for the!!!

Started work again YTD and feeling 100%! As stressful as all this was on us, I still see it as a positive; gratefulness, putting things into perspective and understanding what's important.

Meanwhile, Mrs "Peanut" and her big sisters are driving me crazy but that's another story :)

Back
Top Bottom