Papillon thread :D

OK...here's what I do with my photobucket pictures

In the "reply" box below @ the bottom of the page, you will see a row of icons starting with "source, normal, size" etc. Click on the one that looks like a little photo (it's two over to the lef from the paper clip).

When a little box comes up, click on the tab that says "Image URL"

Copy the "direct link" code from the Photobucket photo and paste it into the little box labeled "import URL""

And that's it! Give it a try!

Like this :)

omg!!! that's so cute!!!!!
love.gif

OK...here's what I do with my photobucket pictures

In the "reply" box below @ the bottom of the page, you will see a row of icons starting with "source, normal, size" etc. Click on the one that looks like a little photo (it's two over to the lef from the paper clip).

When a little box comes up, click on the tab that says "Image URL"

Copy the "direct link" code from the Photobucket photo and paste it into the little box labeled "import URL""

And that's it! Give it a try!

Like this :)

Thanks a bunch Kelly! But that is exactly what I was doing and it still has the warning that its not working :( Poo!

I have 2 papillons and they both want to eat my 4 eight week old chicks. Did anyone else have this issue? If so any solutions?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies

Most of my Paps have had a pretty high prey drive, which I always found surprising...

THe best I have to offer is to train them on-leash, correcting any excitement directed toward the chicks. Once the chicks are grown up, you shouldn't have any problem...a full grown chicken will set any Papillon straight, LOL!!

Since this thread has been brought up again, I thought I'd post my new Pap puppy that we got this last November (2012).

His name is Magnolise Avec Bravissimo (French for "with greatness"), call name, "Bravo". He is now 8mos old and we are just starting his show "career" He is an awesome dog - a great mind, sense of fun, outgoing and game. I couldn't me more thrilled with him!!

Here are some recent pictures of him:

Back
Top Bottom