Parakeets! Central Florida!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultryhaven, Jul 31, 2011.

1. poultryhaven

poultryhaven Addicted to Seramas!

Jan 19, 2009
    Ocala, FL
    Hello, I have some parakeets for sale. I don't need this many and my friend was supposed to get some but he didn't. I have different colors like Greens, Lutinos, pure White (Female), Blues, and different patterns. I'm selling them as pairs or seperate but would prefer to sell pairs. One male and one female. Most are friendly. Will give discounts if you buy more than 5. $17 a pair. $10 for a single bird, the white female is $15. Very pretty and all in good health, some females are laying, some are not. Thank you, have a nice day. Located in Ocala, Fl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    These are beautiful! I love parakeets, but have never had one. I have a feeling my three dogs and cat would NOT be impressed by an INDOOR bird.... I have to keep them away from my chickens :-/

3. poultryhaven

poultryhaven Addicted to Seramas!

Jan 19, 2009
    Ocala, FL
    Thank you [​IMG] and yeah, my dogs dont bother them. My cat on the other hand tries. But she can't get in the room anymore.

4. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    UGH! I love them! Wish I was still in Winter Springs! But alas I moved up here to good ole Georgia, where I can keep outside birds. LOL. I dont think my grandfather would enjoy having more birds in the house anyway, what with the wee little chick I had to bring in and the 5 Bobwhite chicks LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by