paralized can my chicken have it

4-H chicken gal

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 22, 2013
a couple days ago my chicken got beat up by the other chickens really bad so i separated her from them she was very lonely so i put a chicken in with her and she didnt hert her (the victim chickens name is angel) so angel wasent eating and che was not moving at all just sitting real tight in one spot we noticed this and hand fed her water she drank it and then the next day she did not drink nearly as much. I think she had a stroke the next day she died what happened????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a couple days ago my chicken got beat up by the other chickens really bad so i separated her from them she was very lonely so i put a chicken in with her and she didnt hert her (the victim chickens name is angel) so angel wasent eating and che was not moving at all just sitting real tight in one spot we noticed this and hand fed her water she drank it and then the next day she did not drink nearly as much. I think she had a stroke the next day she died what happened????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would need a little more information (how old was she, was she laying, etc) but from what you told us I would venture that she had internal injuries from being beaten up (something bled really bad inside her) and she could not recover from it. Chickens usually stop eating and drinking when they sense they will not live long. My sick chicken did the same thing at the end of her life.

Back
Top Bottom