I found my chicken lifeless yesterday, won't eat or drink thought maybe it was coccidiosis so I bought the corcid to treat, but when I went in to syringe it in my babies mouth it started twitched and flopped its head to the side, an acting paralyzed, so after further research I believe that it is from poison...... The new coop they were in is our old shed so I'm thinking maybe the soil is poisoned....,.... So my question is how do I make this poisoned soil safe for my chickens??? Please I need all the help I can get!!!!!!!