Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
Oh just enjoy the thread. We all can't be believers of all things..👍
You just need to remember that nothing is impossible, & keep your mind open?;)

Don't worry, I'm enjoying the thread.

I was afraid I was gonna get a lecture from a skeptic:oops:, or lose another friend :smack .

As kid I used to have them a lot.

They ended after puberty though.

Both my rooms in 3 different houses every night when going to bed I heard footsteps walking towards me. No matter what kind of floor. Like really slowly. Turns out; my parents were probably really bad at laying any carpet/linoleum.. and it were my footsteps that the glue caught; but slowly let loose.

But; it did not explain the raindrops falling on my linoleum under my closed! roofwindow in one of these houses.
Neither when I was just sitting in my room and my parents had left some old closet doors in my room (I slept in the basement/dump); and the screws were slowly screwing out of the board one by one and falling on the ground.

But then again I also saw michael jackson in an all white costume (during his first accusation-period) in the upper hallway and out of shock stumbled down the stairs hitting my head really bad.

That sure sounds like something immaginairy offcourse. He offcourse could not have been there and I knew that as a 8-yo too.
Only 20 years later I had 1 thing like that. Someone close to me, a family member, suddenly looked really real like someone else. A scary someone else. A most-bad-man-for-children-someone-else. Starting with a P. It was so weird.

I do not believe in ghosts. But I do believe the brains knows more then it tells you. It has ways to warn you. Your subconsious warns you. I did not grew up in a good home; with "scary people" in all ways immaginable. I did not know it yet as a child though; as a child you think eveything in your family is normal. But my subconsious knew; and tried to warn/wake me. I think I have been in a LOT of houses with bad-glueded carpet/lino afterwards.. but my mind does not focus on it anymore because it is not needed anymore. It does not need to look for things to warn me. Just like it only focused on the "steps" coming towards me; even though I have runned in circles through my room..

I guess I believe in someway in ghosts. Just that they are mainly your own inner you ghost. But knowing a lot of people that lost a beloved one and vividly seen them afterwards; who knows; maybe they can interact in some way. But maybe not the ghost-interacts-with-you. You are interacting with it from your ghost. But I have never personally lost a beloved one. So I can't say. I can only say we personally have some inner ghost/subconsious. Maybe some people call it God or an guarian-angel.

As kid I used to have them a lot.

They ended after puberty though.

Both my rooms in 3 different houses every night when going to bed I heard footsteps walking towards me. No matter what kind of floor. Like really slowly. Turns out; my parents were probably really bad at laying any carpet/linoleum.. and it were my footsteps that the glue caught; but slowly let loose.

But; it did not explain the raindrops falling on my linoleum under my closed! roofwindow in one of these houses.
Neither when I was just sitting in my room and my parents had left some old closet doors in my room (I slept in the basement/dump); and the screws were slowly screwing out of the board one by one and falling on the ground.

But then again I also saw michael jackson in an all white costume (during his first accusation-period) in the upper hallway and out of shock stumbled down the stairs hitting my head really bad.

That sure sounds like something immaginairy offcourse. He offcourse could not have been there and I knew that as a 8-yo too.
Only 20 years later I had 1 thing like that. Someone close to me, a family member, suddenly looked really real like someone else. A scary someone else. A most-bad-man-for-children-someone-else. Starting with a P. It was so weird.

I do not believe in ghosts. But I do believe the brains knows more then it tells you. It has ways to warn you. Your subconsious warns you. I did not grew up in a good home; with "scary people" in all ways immaginable. I did not know it yet as a child though; as a child you think eveything in your family is normal. But my subconsious knew; and tried to warn/wake me. I think I have been in a LOT of houses with bad-glueded carpet/lino afterwards.. but my mind does not focus on it anymore because it is not needed anymore. It does not need to look for things to warn me. Just like it only focused on the "steps" coming towards me; even though I have runned in circles through my room..

I guess I believe in someway in ghosts. Just that they are mainly your own inner you ghost. But knowing a lot of people that lost a beloved one and vividly seen them afterwards; who knows; maybe they can interact in some way. But maybe not the ghost-interacts-with-you. You are interacting with it from your ghost. But I have never personally lost a beloved one. So I can't say. I can only say we personally have some inner ghost/subconsious. Maybe some people call it God or an guarian-angel.
You have a very interesting way of perceiving the unknown. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom