Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
For my uncle‘s wedding a few years ago, my immediate and extended family stayed at this really old and eccentric house on his wife’s land. Y’all, this was the most insane house I have ever been in. It was full of super creepy busts, statues, and pictures. It even had a little shed full of taxidermy. To make matters worse, the previous owner collected hundreds of bizarre puppets and died in the boat house, which was in the the backyard. Now for our experiences. The first thing was just the energy. This house was full of a melancholy and strange energy. Next, basically everyone there kept seeing shadowy figures out of the corner of their eye. Lastly, we noticed (multiple times) the swivel deck chairs slowly turning when no one was sitting in them. On all of these occasion, no wind was present.

I listen to alternative news website and here's a guy that I follow. It's safe but

Watch at your own risk .
Here's the source of the CGI,
Augmented Reality dragon.

Remember this the age of ⬇
1_i0MWXrHt6G8RfvB9kfJr2A.jpeg
You can record your experience, & share it.

I can do debunking by researching these things.

The other two things I saw in the video is the smoke from nuclear power plants, & either contrails, or possibly chemtrails from airplains.

Chemtrails are chemicals, special types of chemicals emitted by planes that seed the sky to control the weather. There's actually a International Weather Control Center in the U.S. It's a top secret facility.

Last edited:
Here's the source of the CGI,
Augmented Reality dragon.

Remember this the age of ⬇View attachment 2022082You can record your experience, & share it.

I can do debunking by researching these things.

The other two things I saw in the video is the smoke from nuclear power plants, & either contrails, or possibly chemtrails from airplains.

Chemtrails are chemicals, special types of chemicals emitted by planes that seed the sky to control the weather. There's actually a International Weather Control Center in the U.S. It's a top secret facility.
Interesting and creepy suff! I bet the emfs are really strong at that ball game. I remember some kids talking about that face gear. I would not put something like that on my head .:lol:

Last night I had this dream about some boys on a motorcycle and having to call the police, but for some reason, my phone was in a plastic bag, and I had to keep dialing but it would never go through...... today I talked to my brother-in-law, who just got back from Argentina, and the day before they got back they got mugged by some guys on motorcycles.

Last night I had this dream about some boys on a motorcycle and having to call the police, but for some reason, my phone was in a plastic bag, and I had to keep dialing but it would never go through...... today I talked to my brother-in-law, who just got back from Argentina, and the day before they got back they got mugged by some guys on motorcycles.
Those types of dreams are very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom