Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
Holy...:oops:

*Edited to add: My apologies for using a swear word that had to be edited. It was a slip...though I have seen worse here. LOL*
Swearing is against the rules here on this site, & if you see more report them?

You could've used holy crud, or something like that.

Have anything you'd like to share?

I once dated a “person” from a different planet, but they couldn’t handle the air here and died...

their ghost and I were off and on for a while after that, then I joined some carnies and had to travel a lot working state fairs in the southwest, and we just kinda lost touch ...

pretty sure they’re in politics these days but I don’t have Facebook so it’s hard to keep up... you know how it is...

dang now I’m missing the old days... dating a deceased extra terrestrial was kinda exciting, even if my family didn’t understand

I think that’s all I have, thanks for asking... I don’t get to talk about that much, most folks think I’m just making things up when I mention it

I once dated a “person” from a different planet, but they couldn’t handle the air here and died...

their ghost and I were off and on for a while after that, then I joined some carnies and had to travel a lot working state fairs in the southwest, and we just kinda lost touch ...

pretty sure they’re in politics these days but I don’t have Facebook so it’s hard to keep up... you know how it is...

dang now I’m missing the old days... dating a deceased extra terrestrial was kinda exciting, even if my family didn’t understand

I think that’s all I have, thanks for asking... I don’t get to talk about that much, most folks think I’m just making things up when I mention it
Sounds a bit weird, but okay. It's weirdly interesting.
Have you read any of the other's strange unknown encounters?

Sounds a bit weird, but okay. It's weirdly interesting.
Have you read any of the other's strange unknown encounters?

Well, let’s see... I once read a short story about a guy who’s grandmother’s ghost would haunt him every Thursday evening... he’d wake up to the smell of rose water and the she’d be standing in front of his dresser trying on all of his underwear ... he was a detective trying to bust a drug trafficker... that was the main story, but the grandma ghost thing was in there too... at the end he wrote a children’s pop-up-book about the whole thing and retired from being a cop...at least I think... that might have been a different story, I read it a long time ago, so I might be getting confused... Grandma’s ghost trying on your underwear though, that kinda stuck with me.

Well, let’s see... I once read a short story about a guy who’s grandmother’s ghost would haunt him every Thursday evening... he’d wake up to the smell of rose water and the she’d be standing in front of his dresser trying on all of his underwear ... he was a detective trying to bust a drug trafficker... that was the main story, but the grandma ghost thing was in there too... at the end he wrote a children’s pop-up-book about the whole thing and retired from being a cop...at least I think... that might have been a different story, I read it a long time ago, so I might be getting confused... Grandma’s ghost trying on your underwear though, that kinda stuck with me.
Was that in this thread, or a different one? Or was that from an article?

Back
Top Bottom