Paranormal/Alien Encounters Chat Corner. ( ages>14-20+)

Pics
Here’s a couple pics for you guys. We live in my grandparent’s farmhouse. (Was built in 1812, they moved in 1917.) Things happen here often.

These were before we moved in - after the house had been empty for a few years.

Pic 1 - can you see the animals?
Pic 2 - easier to see the face if you hold it at arm’s length.
Pic 3 - a boy in the mirror. (It actually looks like my Grandpap when he was a bot

Attachments

• 4EA7EC13-6BFA-49A0-94B1-7D109A95616D.jpeg
    4EA7EC13-6BFA-49A0-94B1-7D109A95616D.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
  • BD8EE5F1-C108-499D-A56C-C08415B7FC76.jpeg
    BD8EE5F1-C108-499D-A56C-C08415B7FC76.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 9
  • EAB63008-9DAD-4E60-8CBA-99790F3DBA62.jpeg
    EAB63008-9DAD-4E60-8CBA-99790F3DBA62.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 9
The first 'mythical' thing that I remember happening was when I was about... 4 or 5. I was in our car sitting there waiting for Mum to do up my little sister, who would have been about 2 or 3 then. All of a sudden I looked up, and saw a silhouette of a fairy, floating across the yard. It was silver and floating really fast.

Here’s a couple pics for you guys. We live in my grandparent’s farmhouse. (Was built in 1812, they moved in 1917.) Things happen here often.

These were before we moved in - after the house had been empty for a few years.

Pic 1 - can you see the animals?
Pic 2 - easier to see the face if you hold it at arm’s length.
Pic 3 - a boy in the mirror. (It actually looks like my Grandpap when he was a bot
The first image I can clearly make out a man, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Thanks for sharing.

Another more recent one:

One of our Mum's friends was asleep in one of our spare rooms and she had left her phone on the table. All of a sudden it started to take photos and videos. Then it sent a message to itself.

Is there anyway Mum's friend could have controlled it? I don't think so. She swore she didn't.

After she woke up she came out and we told her about it... then it started to ring someone... It was freaky.

Also a few days after that, we were getting ready to go camping and my sister and I were washing the camping dishes and such. So we were in the kitchen just doing washing up basically and then all of a sudden a jar of jam that was on the counter, it's lid just flew off, up into the air.

And about 3 yrs ago, my little brother and an exchange student, they were playing catch with an orange and I was taking photos, trying to get it in the right angle and stuff. I took a photo at exactly 8.00 PM and there was a plastic bag like figure sitting, floating, above the air conditioner. Sadly, and ironically, I deleted the photo and none of my family believes me.

One of my little brothers is like a fortune teller... here is one time he told the future...

Our grandparents had come to visit us and they were getting ready to leave, thy were in the car and my brother said, "Mummy, they will be okay won't they? They won't get in a car crash?"
My Mum looked at him like he was crazy, "Of course not!"
My grandparents immediately crashed into a tree. (MORE LIKE BUMPED) They were fine, but Mum never doubted my brother again...

We have a ghost in our house that will disappear things that mean something to you, and when you are not looking for it, it will reappear. This summer we had a big forest fire, we had to pack everything we wanted to keep, and bring with you as you left the area and hope your house makes it.
View attachment 2881125
One of the things I wanted to bring was my Koala bear "Kala". I had her since I was 4.
View attachment 2881129
I always kept her in a low living room cupboard under my TV so my dog could not get her, because he would chew her up. When my husband and I were packing to escape the fires, I got on my hands and knees and took everything out of the cupboard looking for her. I really didn't like leaving her behind. I didn't find her. I also keep my sewing box in the same cupboard so I am always in and out of the same cupboard. 4 months after packing for the fire, and being home for those 4 months, I went to get my sewing box, and Kala was right in front of my sewing box almost falling out when I opened the cupboard. First thing I said, "Where have you been?" This happened yesterday.
Your ghost kept Kala safe, anyway!

On a side note, I'm glad it seems you weren't too affected by the fire.

Back
Top Bottom