Parlor rollers

Luckyfowl

In the Brooder
Nov 2, 2019
I recently bought 2 pairs of parlor rollers i read and looked at everything I could find online anyone have experience with this breed I'm wanting to do competition rolls

I recently bought 2 pairs of parlor rollers i read and looked at everything I could find online anyone have experience with this breed I'm wanting to do competition rolls
Cool! I had 6 for a few months, until I decided it was kinda sad and cruel.

as far as care they are just like any other pigeon. Just don't roll them on the ground much at all. It is painful for them. :(

it is your choice how to raise them, just treat them good. I wasn't trying to discourage you from the breed, just wanted to give you a heads up.

I hope this helps.

I only had one pair. I rolled the hen a few times, but mainly just for fun. The hen laid eggs, but most were not fertile or would die before hatching. They finally hatched a single, and I think it died within a few days. Honestly can’t remember for sure. I sold the pair, as I decided to focus on Satinettes instead. They were sweet and beautiful birds though. Sorry I can’t offer much more experience about them, but would do what I can if you have specific questions.

I did take a few neat videos of them. :D

Back
Top Bottom