Parrot Beak Aseel (PBA)

I am more of a bantam kinda person but.. Oml, those are gorgeous! :eek:
Sadly I live in the UK, and would also need to make a new pen for such large fowl so they won't trample the banties.

I am more of a bantam kinda person but.. Oml, those are gorgeous! :eek:
Sadly I live in the UK, and would also need to make a new pen for such large fowl so they won't trample the banties.

These are mine. Rajah Asil
IMG-20210926-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20210926-WA0009.jpg

Hi Friends,
I am Navas Khan from South India (Madurai) where you find these Parrot Beak Long Tail Aseel breeds, my place Madurai is also famous for Jallikattu (Bull Taming). Just wanted to clarify all your doubts as i have these breeds for years n years and I am Aseel event organiser here (Secaratory of All India Aseel Organization). These birds belong to the knife fighter category and as a reason it (cock fight) is banned in India the breed was in a dangerous situation where we could loose the spieces shortly. We hv come up with a plan of exhibiting the birds so that the bird enthusiastic will not loose interest in keeping this breed. The speciality of the bird is parrot snapped Beak n 2 to 3 feet temper tail.
Hello would you send fertile egg to England my email is [email protected]

Hi there, have anyone from BYC breeding this type of aseel.
I just got their chicks from India and want to breed them at my farm in Malaysia.
Below are the specification of this breed :

Name of Breed : Parrot Beak Long Tail Aseel
Origin : India
Weight : 5-8 kgs (male), 4-6 kgs (female)
Special Appearance : Parrot beak shape, straight long tail up to 2-3 feet, large strawberry comb and massive body weight.

These are some photos from Mr Google showing PBA:

** For photos owner : Sorry for using your photos but this is not for making prophit, just sharing our marvelous pets to others.

Anizam Agro Farm
Malaysia
+6012 524 5002
Hi there, have anyone from BYC breeding this type of aseel.
I just got their chicks from India and want to breed them at my farm in Malaysia.
Below are the specification of this breed :

Name of Breed : Parrot Beak Long Tail Aseel
Origin : India
Weight : 5-8 kgs (male), 4-6 kgs (female)
Special Appearance : Parrot beak shape, straight long tail up to 2-3 feet, large strawberry comb and massive body weight.

These are some photos from Mr Google showing PBA:

** For photos owner : Sorry for using your photos but this is not for making prophit, just sharing our marvelous pets to others.

Anizam Agro Farm
Malaysia
+6012 524 5002
how did you find imported eggs?
I want to have them imported to the United States. who did you get them from?

Back
Top Bottom