Partridge Cochin Cockerel WANTED

Cloverleaf Farm

Bearded Birds are Best
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Levan, UT
My son has decided on the breeding project that he wants to work with, and he needs a bantam partridge Cochin cockerel or cock bird up to 2 years old.

We could also do hatching eggs, but would prefer to just purchase a cockerel.

Please reply here or PM me with what you have. Willing to have the right bird shipped.

Does not have to be typy for a Cochin, does not need a very round cushion. Can be a "cull" as long as it's for type and not color or temperament.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Check out my profile pics. I have LF Partridge Cochins if you are interested. I have no birds avaible right now but I do have eggs. I
only have a trio but I can out you together eggs to ship.

Check out my profile pics. I have LF Partridge Cochins if you are interested. I have no birds avaible right now but I do have eggs. I
only have a trio but I can out you together eggs to ship.

Hmmm...until you posted, I hadn't realized that I never specified that I need a bantam boy. SORRY!!!! Thanks for the offer!

Hi, I saw your ad and wanted to let you know that I might have a partridge cochin bantam rooster, however, they are just chicks right now. I will be evaluating them for my breeding program. As soon as I make a decision on who stays an who goes, I could send the rooster chick to you for 10.00, and the additional cost of shipping.
Let me know if you are interested.
Sincerely, Bunny

Back
Top Bottom