Partridge Rock Bantam Pullet

StandardLover

Chirping
8 Years
Apr 6, 2011
This Partridge Rock bantam is about five months old. Born on April 1st, 2011. Her name is Hawkins. Healthy, not yet laying. Beautiful bird. Calm with other birds, I have been bitten by her a few times. So warning with that. I have to sell her because she was my friends chicken, and she gave her to me, but I no longer have the room for her in my coop. Local Pick-up only, can drop off to surrounding cities. Located in Gurnee, IL. (I will not ship this pullet.) The picture was taken at our 4-h show. All I want for her is a good home.
85526_hawkins.jpg

Last edited:
She is a cutie! I'd love to add her to my flock... But i dont know when i will have time to go to IL... I live in Indiana,! Hope you find a good home for her:)

~MegChristine:) :

She is a cutie! I'd love to add her to my flock... But i dont know when i will have time to go to IL... I live in Indiana,! Hope you find a good home for her:)

Yeah she really is. I wish I could keep her, but I just dont have the room for her in my coop. I wish I could get her to you, but I am not experianced with shipping and I'd rather not take the risk. Very sorry.
sad.png

Well,if you dont find a home.. Which you probably will.. PM me if you can ship! Thanks bunches
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom