Partridge Rock Class??

Thanks guys!!!! Lol!:lau I’m over here thinking that there is no way my partridge rock is a Plymouth Rock. Until I realize that Plymouth rocks have the separate colorings. Like partridge or penciled. Well she’s definitely in the American class.

Oh yes, like other Breeds the Plymouth Rock comes in many Varieties.

It's those two bold words that make all the difference. Plymouth Rocks are without question American Class. Plymouth Mass. is all we need on that subject. But my opinion is Partridge Plymouth Rocks are the top of the Class;)

(obviously not in standard of perfection regard, the White Plymouth is, only opinion of variety and Plymouth variant of that Variety. Plymouth's really shine as an American Classic.)

Oh yes, like other Breeds the Plymouth Rock comes in many Varieties.

It's those two bold words that make all the difference. Plymouth Rocks are without question American Class. Plymouth Mass. is all we need on that subject. But my opinion is Partridge Plymouth Rocks are the top of the Class;)

(obviously not in standard of perfection regard, the White Plymouth is, only opinion of variety and Plymouth variant of that Variety. Plymouth's really shine as an American Classic.)
Thanks for answering my questions and making things clear. I agree with you on the partridge Plymouth rocks being top of the class! :)

Back
Top Bottom