Pasta Recipes??

Iuvmychix

Songster
6 Years
Aug 15, 2013
Probably online ordering new chickies. ;)
Hello fellow chicken lovers! I was wondering what pasta recipes you use.I have always been doing the normal tomato with meatballs and would love to try something new. Especially vegetarian recipes are appreciated!:) I am making pasta tomorrow and will make one of your recipes if you let me!

Last edited:
Mostly we put olive oil and salt on the pasta, and sometimes parmesan cheese.

I love oregano sprinkled lightly over it also. We keep it simple and it tastes great.
smile.png

OK not very complicated, but there is our home's recipe!

It really makes it awesome if you get the fancy parmesan cheese that is thickly grated.

Last edited:
Mostly we put olive oil and salt on the pasta, and sometimes parmesan cheese.

I love oregano sprinkled lightly over it also. We keep it simple and it tastes great.
smile.png

OK not very complicated, but there is our home's recipe!

It really makes it awesome if you get the fancy parmesan cheese that is thickly grated.

Awesome! Thanks..... Anymore BYC’ers have recipes?

We still have fresh tomatoes so I put olive oil in a pan, then some minced garlic, add fresh tomatoes and a few red pepper flakes, add fresh basil at the end if you have it. Top with parmesan if you like. Delish!

I like to saute' sliced zucchini & yellow squash w/garlic & onion in a little olive oil & butter, & toss it with hot cooked thin spaghetti w/coarse ground black pepper & shaved peccorino romano cheese.

Back
Top Bottom