PATRIOTIC 2 1/2inch STRIP SWAP---DEADLINE APRIL 30TH

I'm going to do two sets for this one. And what do you do with fat quarters? One of my girls at school bought 5 of them and brought them to school because she's just dying to sew something.

Quote:
anything you want, a fat quarter is a quarter yard of fabric that was cut in half and the in half again instead of staight measuring like they do when you ask at the cutting table
quarter yard = 9x44
fat quarter yard = 18x22

Last edited:
Thank you! I thought maybe it was a pattern you had to follow or something. I've seen them pre-packaged at Wal Mart but never unfolded one. That seems like it would be easier to use. I'm going to get the Army pattern and Navy pattern saw at Wal Mart to use for my quilts I hope to make...

Writer, I have something I would like to donate to your class.
look up 'paper piecing'
I have several blocks with the lines on them that you stitch your fabric to in a spacific order to create your blocks, they are made of fabric not paper so you don't have to tear it away.
maybe your kids would like to use them, you can photo copy these and use them as paper as well.

Last edited:
here are samples of the ones I'll send you
31900_dsc01395.jpg

31900_dsc01396.jpg

31900_dsc01397.jpg

31900_dsc01398.jpg

31900_dsc01399.jpg

the first one only has two the last one there is only one and the others have at least six

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom