Paws and Claws (RP) Roleplay

(Yup.)

(I take out parts i do not need, and no he does not use people, i can build it up a little more, but no he does not use people, i am just basing him off of Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist.

(My brother watches that anime... He's not here though thank goodness, anyway he has to have flaws like everyone else in this world.)

(Yup.)
(My brother watches that anime... He's not here though thank goodness, anyway he has to have flaws like everyone else in this world.)

(Ok thanks)

Wintent walked to the cafeteria she sat down at a table by her self and opened her lunch kit pulling out her water bottle and a turkey sandwich. She stood in her ear-phones and turned up her MP3 playing Dead inside by Skillet.

(Ok thanks)

Wintent walked to the cafeteria she sat down at a table by her self and opened her lunch kit pulling out her water bottle and a turkey sandwich. She stood in her ear-phones and turned up her MP3 playing Dead inside by Skillet.

Wintent ate her food grumpily Seriously I did a freaking huge graffiti painting on the front of tge school and no one notices I mean seriously! She thought angerily.

Charlotte saw Jason and stopped. She never had a friend and wa setting desperate.
Jason looked up at her and smiled.
(Where is Jason I don't see his form, all the guys can be consitered 'handsome', I thought Charlotte liked Dylan, and sorry they may sound harsh but Agalia is not accepted, first she is very much like a Mary-sue, and you played her without accepted.)
(you accepted him, like, awhile back, lol. And dakwolf100'chatacyer is her real life personality, and what the heck is a Mary sue?! And sorry, Jason just kept getting ignored.)

Jason looked up at her and smiled.
(you accepted him, like, awhile back, lol. And dakwolf100'chatacyer is her real life personality, and what the heck is a Mary sue?! And sorry, Jason just kept getting ignored.)

(Can I see his form? Its not up yet. Mary-sue is a perfect character, darkwolf100's character is non of your concern though.)

Back
Top Bottom