6 Years
Nov 6, 2017
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~
Idea by @DandelionTheWolf & @Mary Poopins Love

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

RP = Role Play

Pack Name: Dune Pack

Far along the wooded coast of the Yukon run a wild pack of free-spirited wolves. These wolves rule their territory with their loyalty to their pack and their love for freedom. This pack lives along the coast in northern Canada and runs through the thickest part of the wooded forest. They hunt the biggest of prey, like elk and moose, and will snack on the smaller prey, like rabbits and turkeys. This pack digs their dens on the hill overlooking the great Pacific Ocean, where they both sleep and raise their young. Welcome to, Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~

Ranks:

*Only four wolves per a BYC member.*

Alpha: There is only one (1) Alpha Male and one (1) Alpha Female, who are mates. They are the leaders of the pack. They are in charge and will make decisions as far as the pack is concerned. They get to eat first on any hunt and must receive respect from all pack members. They are the only wolves allowed to have pups, though if asked, they might give permission for other wolves to have pups too.
~Both Alphas are taken~

Beta: There are three (3) Betas. They are second in command to the Alphas, and are to take the Alphas' place should anything happen to the Alphas. They are in charge while the Alphas are away. On a hunt, they eat after the Alphas and must receive respect from all the wolves below them in rank. They often help raise the Alphas' pups.

Mid Rank: The majority of the pack is Mid Rank, with an unlimited supply of them. There are no Upper or Lower Mid Rankers in this pack, only Mid Rankers. Mid Rankers eat after the Betas and give respect to both the Alphas and the Betas. They do most of the hunting and will be asked by the Alphas to go hunting with them when needed. They sometimes help watch the Alphas' pups, though they don't help raise them.

Pups: The pups are the youngest wolves in the pack. The pups' parents are the Alphas unless another pair of wolves got permission from the Alphas. Being the Alphas' pups, they also get to eat first until they're old enough to get a rank. The whole pack helps look after them, though it's usually the Betas that the Alphas look to help raise them. There's usually one (1) to up to nine (9) pups in a litter.

Omega: There is only one (1) Omega in a pack. The Omega is the lowest-ranking wolf in the pack. The Omega has no say in any of the pack's decisions and eats last in a hunt if there's any food left. The Omega is usually picked on by other pack members, whether for fun or as a stress reliever. The Omega is often a small wolf, possibly a runt of a litter, and skinny from lack of food, with an unhealthy look to them.

Loner: A Loner is a wolf without a pack who lives independently. They are often skinny, and unhealthy looking due to not being able to get big prey, if any. Some Loners have lost their pack, whereas others were banished from their pack. Sometimes, a Loner will join a pack or start a new one.

Special Rank Rules:
  • A Special Rank is an Alpha, Beta, Omega, and a Loner.
  • In order to create a wolf in any of these ranks, you must first have a pack wolf as either a Mid Rank or a Pup.
  • On Loner, you can only have one (1) active Loner at a time.

Form: (Forms must be accepted by either me or @Mary Poopins Love before playing.)

Name:
Personality:
Physical Description:
Backstory: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)

Please keep all wolves realistic in appearance and capability.
Please role play your characters ONLY. Other players will roleplay their characters.
Thanks. :)

Shout out to @Mary Poopins Love and @DandelionTheWolf for suggesting starting a new wolf RP. Huge thanks to @Mary Poopins Love for all the help/work she's put toward the planning process and more.

To help keep track of everyone, check out Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~ Archives.

Last edited:
Form:

Name: Priscilla
Mate: None
Pack: Dune Pack
Personality: Caring, kind, and friendly. She's not one to take risks.
Physical Description: All white with blue eyes. Average size.
Backstory: She has lived in the Dune Pack her whole life and has never dared to leave her pack's territory.
Other: Priscilla is one of my newer characters, so she might change some throughout the RP as I further develop her character.

accepted, Obviously

Name: Lupin
Mate: none
Pack: Dune pack
Personality: good fighter, funny when he wants to be, wise and trusting, good with pups
Physical Description: Very big. dark and light brown fur with Yellow eyes
Backstory:
Other:
Remember to add 4 characters max

Form:

Name: Mac
Mate: None
Pack: Dune Pack
Personality: Happy and playful. He's about as harmless as they get until he needs, or shall I say, dares to protect or fight. He wants to see the best for his pack and loves keeping the peace, even if he's the reason for the fighting.
Physical Description: Average Grey Wolf markings in appearance. A little larger than average in size. Has a small scar on his left thigh.
Backstory: Mac has always lived in Dune Pack, where nothing too unusual has happened in his life. One day, while exploring with his pack on the rocky cliffs by the ocean, he slipped on a rock and fell about ten feet. He didn't get any major injuries except for the small scar on his left thigh.
Other: So far, all my characters in RPs have been based on characters in my stories. Mac's original character is a second-in-command to a mean leader named Jerry, whom Mac sees as his best friend, and would do anything to please. As far as his scar, that really happened to my real Mac, and it was not planned, but a real-life accident. The thing that isn't real is the original Mac didn't fall off a cliff by the ocean, but off a large boulder by a lake, and the real distance was different.

Back
Top Bottom