Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~

Pics
"Oh," Priscilla said. "I thought they starved. The one time I saw one, it looked terrible." She paused as if to think about something. "You're an Alpha. That's the top of all wolves. Why would you want to be away from that? And what about your mate?"
"My mate is great, I'll admit that. But think, what does an Alpha do? Make stressful desicions, gorge themselves while other pack members go hungry. And other than that, pretty much nothing."

"My mate is great, I'll admit that. But think, what does an Alpha do? Make stressful desicions, gorge themselves while other pack members go hungry. And other than that, pretty much nothing."
"I guess you're right there..." Priscilla hesitated. "You are a kinder Alpha, though. You share more. True, the Betas sometimes take advantage of what you don't eat."

"I guess you're right there..." Priscilla hesitated. "You are a kinder Alpha, though. You share more. True, the Betas sometimes take advantage of what you don't eat."
"I wish there could be a different system. The Omega should go first, than the mid rank. And the Alpha should get their own seperate meal." She looked at the horizon. "They would probably ban me for saying that. Its been like that since forever."

"I wish there could be a different system. The Omega should go first, than the mid rank. And the Alpha should get their own seperate meal." She looked at the horizon. "They would probably ban me for saying that. Its been like that since forever."
"Omega first?" Priscilla stopped and stared at Adolpha. "Maybe not that extreme, but maybe more like no Omega at all? Wouldn't that be better? I guess the Alphas having a separate meal might be good, but there's still the Betas to deal with. They would never put up with eating last."

"Omega first?" Priscilla stopped and stared at Adolpha. "Maybe not that extreme, but maybe more like no Omega at all? Wouldn't that be better? I guess the Alphas having a separate meal might be good, but there's still the Betas to deal with. They would never put up with eating last."
"I guess your right. My plan wouldn't be accepted anyway. Oh well, it was worth a shot."

Back
Top Bottom