Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~

Pics
Priscilla smiled. "Have you ever thought of joining a new pack?" she asked.

Esper: have never found one that wouldn't start me as an Omega, so no. *he Personality was to confide t and willfully for her to be an Omega, and she knew that already.* I have been on the look out for any of my former pack members since it happened to us instead though.

Esper: have never found one that wouldn't start me as an Omega, so no. *he Personality was to confide t and willfully for her to be an Omega, and she knew that already.* I have been on the look out for any of my former pack members since it happened to us instead though.
"An Omega?" Priscilla wasn't sure about that until she realized that her pack didn't have one currently. "Oh. That's sad. And mean. I can see why you wouldn't want that." she paused, then said, "I hope you can find some of them."

"An Omega?" Priscilla wasn't sure about that until she realized that her pack didn't have one currently. "Oh. That's sad. And mean. I can see why you wouldn't want that." she paused, then said, "I hope you can find some of them."
Esper: yea, I don't think that role would suit me well. Could use a friend though. It does get lonely being a loner.

Esper: yea, I don't think that role would suit me well. Could use a friend though. It does get lonely being a loner.
Priscilla nodded her agreement then said, "Well, I'm available. Even though I'm in a pack< I actually get lonely myself."

Back
Top Bottom