Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~

Pics
Thanks for tagging me, this looks fun!

Name: Talis
Mate: None, she has an inkling of a crush on Mac.
Pack: Dune pack
Personality: Shy, she keeps to herself. When she chooses to speak up, it’s always something worthwhile, she doesn’t waste her words.
Physical Description: Middling in size. She has a light, tawny coat with white patches.
Backstory: (Optional) TBD
Other: (Optional) TBD
Love it! (Poor Mac. :p ) Because of these rules here (below), do you think you could make a Mid Ranker too? ;)
Special Rank Rules:
  • A Special Rank is an Alpha, Beta, Omega, and a Loner.
  • In order to create a wolf in any of these ranks, you must first have a pack wolf as either a Mid Rank or a Pup.
  • On Loner, you can only have one (1) active Loner at a time.

Love it! (Poor Mac. :p ) Because of these rules here (below), do you think you could make a Mid Ranker too? ;)
I totally missed this.. :th
Sure thing!

Name: Whippoorwill ’Whip‘
Personality: As cheery as they come, Whip is always full of vim and vigor. His energy can make him rather foolhardy, and his hearing gets him into as much trouble as his personality does.
Physical Description: A dark brindle color, the tips of his ears are floppy.
Other: He was born fully deaf, although it doesn’t seem to hinder him much.

Sure thing!

Personality: As cheery as they come, Whip is always full of vim and vigor. His energy can make him rather foolhardy, and his hearing gets him into as much trouble as his personality does.
Accepted!

(This RP looks like it's getting forgotten about. :(

Tag list of everyone who has replied from most responses:

@Mary Poopins Love @Anime2lover @ChickenLover 3 @Shabby Chic-Hens @cluckmecoop7 @Lovely Lettie @RoosterWhisperer @-Shade- @Crestcrazy2 @-Kiwi- @Blue Raptor

Tag list for a few other people:

@JustBabyMargo @Little Baby Bean @CrazyCochin @Bakbuk @RDchicken99 @the_peanut_coop @Chikyboy @DandelionTheWolf @Butterscotchbitesfinger @Alyssa-Bee @_-Captain BRM-_ @Harmonylight

Here's the Archives:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/paws-claws-a-wolf-rp-archives.78609/

There's plenty of places still available if anyone wants to make any new characters! )
Rune was wandering in the woods…. She sniffed the air for signs of any other fellow packmates.
(Anyone can feel free to drop any OCs in here)

Rune was wandering in the woods…. She sniffed the air for signs of any other fellow packmates.
(Anyone can feel free to drop any OCs in here)
Cody, a Loner, stopped and listened to his surroundings. Off in the distance, he could hear a gentle brook flowing. He smiled and headed for it.

(This RP looks like it's getting forgotten about. :(

Tag list of everyone who has replied from most responses:

@Mary Poopins Love @Anime2lover @ChickenLover 3 @Shabby Chic-Hens @cluckmecoop7 @Lovely Lettie @RoosterWhisperer @-Shade- @Crestcrazy2 @-Kiwi- @Blue Raptor

Tag list for a few other people:

@JustBabyMargo @Little Baby Bean @CrazyCochin @Bakbuk @RDchicken99 @the_peanut_coop @Chikyboy @DandelionTheWolf @Butterscotchbitesfinger @Alyssa-Bee @_-Captain BRM-_ @Harmonylight

Here's the Archives:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/paws-claws-a-wolf-rp-archives.78609/

There's plenty of places still available if anyone wants to make any new characters! )
Sorry I haven't been active a lot recently just super busy with school atm.
I'll try to be more active though..

Sure thing!

You have a fully deaf pup and I have a partially blind pup XD)

I didn't forget, I am just closing up my school year and it's a lot to deal with, and I am doing another RP atm
Sorry I haven't been active a lot recently just super busy with school atm.
I'll try to be more active though..
(That's perfectly ok with both of you. I understand. :) )

Back
Top Bottom