Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~

Pics
She could hear another wolf approaching, so she slowly headed in that direction. Were they friend or foe? She wanted to find out….
Cody stopped in his tracks. He thought he smelled another wolf nearby. Sniffing the air to confirm, he thought, Dune Pack. Those Alphas has probably sent spies looking for me. He dashed for the brook, lost his scent in the water, and hid on top of a boulder overlooking the brook. From there, he watched for whoever was approuching.

Cody stopped in his tracks. He thought he smelled another wolf nearby. Sniffing the air to confirm, he thought, Dune Pack. Those Alphas has probably sent spies looking for me. He dashed for the brook, lost his scent in the water, and hid on top of a boulder overlooking the brook. From there, he watched for whoever was approuching.
She looked around, and then she lost the scent…. There was a small brook nearby.
She’d try to call out kindly, “Hello? Who’s there? I’m not a bad wolf, I’m a friend!” Maybe this wolf would hear her call.

She looked around, and then she lost the scent…. There was a small brook nearby.
She’d try to call out kindly, “Hello? Who’s there? I’m not a bad wolf, I’m a friend!” Maybe this wolf would hear her call.
Cody's ears perked up. He tilted his head. Friend? he wondered. He lay in wait for the other wolf to come closer. From what he could see, she seemed safe...

Cody's ears perked up. He tilted his head. Friend? he wondered. He lay in wait for the other wolf to come closer. From what he could see, she seemed safe...
(Nice profile! It looks like a coin!)

She walked closer, sniffing the bushes…. There was definitely someone there, she knew it. ”I promise,” she started, “I don’t bite.”

(Nice profile! It looks like a coin!)

She walked closer, sniffing the bushes…. There was definitely someone there, she knew it. ”I promise,” she started, “I don’t bite.”
(Thanks! )
She had a soft little smile of her face.
Cody contuied to watch. He sorta wanted to sneak off, though he was curious. He crawled forward on his boulder so he was easier to be seen, but not so obvious that he could be spotted right away. He kept his feet ready to run just in case the female wolf spotted him and was really danger.

( I don’t really know where to join in with my characters, any ideas?)
(You can join in anywhere. I'll start with a character and you can start off that to be easier for you. )

Mac returned from hunting with nothing. He couldn't find anything, which he was disappointed about. He laid down with his head on his paws and watched some of the other wolves in the pack.

Back
Top Bottom