Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~

Pics
(Thanks! )

Cody contuied to watch. He sorta wanted to sneak off, though he was curious. He crawled forward on his boulder so he was easier to be seen, but not so obvious that he could be spotted right away. He kept his feet ready to run just in case the female wolf spotted him and was really danger.
(You’re welcome!)
She looked near a big boulder, somewhat hidden by bushes, she could still see a little something, but she wasn’t quite sure. There was a wolf there, she could smell it…. She came a bit closer and sat down, facing the boulder.

Calmly, she said, ”hi, you can come out.” This wolf was very weary, she could tell, perhaps maybe he had a rough life at one point, or an experience that left him scarred mentally. “If you want to stay there, you may,” she offered, “and if you want to introduce yourself you can.” “I’m Rune.”

(You’re welcome!)
She looked near a big boulder, somewhat hidden by bushes, she could still see a little something, but she wasn’t quite sure. There was a wolf there, she could smell it…. She came a bit closer and sat down, facing the boulder.

Calmly, she said, ”hi, you can come out.” This wolf was very weary, she could tell, perhaps maybe he had a rough life at one point, or an experience that left him scarred mentally. “If you want to stay there, you may,” she offered, “and if you want to introduce yourself you can.” “I’m Rune.”
Cody allowed his ears up. He rose his head a little to be seen, then jumped off the boulder to the side. He continued to keep himself ready to run and he kept his distance. "Cody," he said bluntly with his dark blue eyes watching Rune.

Cody allowed his ears up. He rose his head a little to be seen, then jumped off the boulder to the side. He continued to keep himself ready to run and he kept his distance. "Cody," he said bluntly with his dark blue eyes watching Rune.
She was a teeny bit shocked, “So there was a wolf in there….” She thought to herself. “That’s a very nice name Cody.” His eyes were very very handsome.

“Are you a loner?” She asked, hoping not to pry or scare him away. “It’s pretty lonely out here.”

She was a teeny bit shocked, “So there was a wolf in there….” She thought to herself. “That’s a very nice name Cody.” His eyes were very very handsome.

“Are you a loner?” She asked, hoping not to pry or scare him away. “It’s pretty lonely out here.”
Cody slowly began making a wide circle around Rune, stopping by the river. All the while, he kept his eyes on her. "Yeah," he said, again, bluntly. He still showed distrust, but the other wolf seemed safe, so his distrust weeked.

Cody slowly began making a wide circle around Rune, stopping by the river. All the while, he kept his eyes on her. "Yeah," he said, again, bluntly. He still showed distrust, but the other wolf seemed safe, so his distrust weeked.
This wolf, Cody, was circling her. He still didn't trust her…. That was okay, but was he dangerous in his distrust?

“I am from Dune pack… I’m sorry your alone.”

This wolf, Cody, was circling her. He still didn't trust her…. That was okay, but was he dangerous in his distrust?

“I am from Dune pack… I’m sorry your alone.”
"Yeah, I know," Cody kept his talk blunt. "Did they send you to trap me, or what?" His hackles rose up a little, his distrust coming back stronger.

"Yeah, I know," Cody kept his talk blunt. "Did they send you to trap me, or what?" His hackles rose up a little, his distrust coming back stronger.
She was flabbergasted, this wolf really didn’t trust her…. “No, I’m fairly new to the pack and only a quarter of the wolves know me.” She said, trying to remain calm.

She was flabbergasted, this wolf really didn’t trust her…. “No, I’m fairly new to the pack and only a quarter of the wolves know me.” She said, trying to remain calm.
Cody allowed his hackles back down. He tried to keep himself looking like he didn't trust her, but he couldn't help but gain some trust by what she had said. "New, eh? Some other Pack's runaway?" A smile nearly slipped onto his face when he asked that last sentence.

Back
Top Bottom