Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~

Pics
Need to remember who I have, one moment.)
(Esper, eagle, and vortex they are.)

*vortex currently found himself by the border with a patrol doing some hunting. Currently their stalking a herd of deer.*

*esper is down at the beach, just relaxing in the sand.*

*eagle growled as he chased a mouse that he found under a bush in camp.*

Cody allowed his hackles back down. He tried to keep himself looking like he didn't trust her, but he couldn't help but gain some trust by what she had said. "New, eh? Some other Pack's runaway?" A smile nearly slipped onto his face when he asked that last sentence.
“Yes,” she shifted a bit, “but I didn’t run away, I was dumped….” She tried to push away the frown on her face. “If you don’t trust me… that’s okay, it’s getting late anyways.” She knew she couldn’t stay here forever if she want wanted.

“Yes,” she shifted a bit, “but I didn’t run away, I was dumped….” She tried to push away the frown on her face. “If you don’t trust me… that’s okay, it’s getting late anyways.” She knew she couldn’t stay here forever if she want wanted.
Cody titled his head. "Eh-hu," he hummed. He lifted his head to a less threatening position. He returned back to the boulder he was on earlier and jumped up on it. He laid down with his head on his paws like he was becoming more trusting of her. "You're starting to earn my trust," he said, "but if you don't like being out late, then go before it gets dark. Be careful." He watched her to see if she would leave, or stay.

Cody titled his head. "Eh-hu," he hummed. He lifted his head to a less threatening position. He returned back to the boulder he was on earlier and jumped up on it. He laid down with his head on his paws like he was becoming more trusting of her. "You're starting to earn my trust," he said, "but if you don't like being out late, then go before it gets dark. Be careful." He watched her to see if she would leave, or stay.
This was progress…. “That’s good,” she said trying not to get her hopes up to high, “I will be careful thank you.” She turned and slowly walked away, but thought… maybe I’ll visit again Tommorow, yes.

Back
Top Bottom