Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~

(Not sure where to go from her…)
(You can go anywhere if you want. )
(Sorry, ive been busy busy busy! My dog had a very important extensive surgery and i have to care for her. Anyone wants to hear her story I'll make a thread later to tell it.)
That's rough! I'm glad your Susie is doing better. :hugs:hugs

*i am so hungry* Raven thought as she waited for the Wolf at the catch to finish eating. *ahhhh he's done. My turn. *
She crept up to the kill pile to eat. Sensing someone behind her, she whipped around. There stood Storm, finished with her hunt.
"Here, Storm, you eat first. I'll wait. "
Storm thanked her, then crouched as if to eat. Then she tore the piece of deer in half and nudged a piece to Raven.
"Here. We'll share.." And they happily tore into their portions.

*i am so hungry* Raven thought as she waited for the Wolf at the catch to finish eating. *ahhhh he's done. My turn. *
She crept up to the kill pile to eat. Sensing someone behind her, she whipped around. There stood Storm, finished with her hunt.
"Here, Storm, you eat first. I'll wait. "
Storm thanked her, then crouched as if to eat. Then she tore the piece of deer in half and nudged a piece to Raven.
"Here. We'll share.." And they happily tore into their portions.
When Mac saw Raven start eating, he stood up and grawled at her with his hackles raised. "Betas eat before Mid Rankers do," he said in between his grawls.

Raven told Storm, "Stay in camp, I'm going hunting alone. Adolpha asked me to go out alone-she says if you don't hunt alone often enough you'll get rusty. You can either stay here or go out alone yourself, but if you go out STAY ONLY JUST OUTSIDE OF CAMP. WITHIN HOWL RANGE. You can never trust loners or coyotes or humans...."

"Yes, Raven. I'll stay close, but I'm going out. "

"Okay. I'll be back at sunset - you better be back before then. "
And Raven left. Storm watched her go.

Back
Top Bottom