PayPal/Hatching Eggs/Chicks Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Like I said I thought I was OK from my previous contact with you. I will retract all of my offers. No problem. Can you clear me for the swap that I have already sent you DC # for. Let me know if I can keep the swap from last night?
You are cleared for that one and you can keep the one from last night. DC#s should be posted to the chat thread where all Mods can see it.

I just want to reiterate something. Once a swapper has shipped their swap the responsibility for that swap is no longer theirs. We all understand the risks of swapping for shipped eggs. USPS hasn't been a great friend of ours lately and packages have been getting lost. It is not the responsibility of the shipper to replace those lost packages or broken eggs. That's the risk you take. Same goes for chicks. It's not their responsibility to replace dead chicks. If they wish to, it is entirely up to them but they do not have to. Please keep that in mind when claiming swaps. Your responsibility as a shipper is to pack those eggs/chicks well and ship them out.

Now this does not hold true for poorly packed eggs or obvious old eggs. If you pack the eggs so poorly they get broken, you need to replace them. If you need help with packing there are a lot of great people here that can walk you through it. Please don't be too shy to ask. If you send obvious old eggs that start rotting when incubated, you need to replace those too. Fresh eggs should be sent at all times.

Thank you!!!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom