PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
the suspense is getting to me.
lol.png
I have to go outside to tend to more chores!!!

Last edited:
When I started this swap I had no idea it would be such a WHOPPING success and so much work. For the new year I am going to hand the reins over to Madamwlf she will oversee the swap for as long as she wants to for 2013. I just want to thank everyone for making this swap such a success, it has been so much fun, I look forward to getting my Spring orders out so I can swap some more. I will still be here as a thread admin and ay swap more if I get anymore new breeds.

Everyone please read the 1st post on the new thread and follow all the rules, I have a feeling Madamwlf will be running a much tighter ship than I had been. In fact she scares me a little so I am going to be sure to follow all the rules ;) so if I go over shhh no calling jinx, PM me so I can retract my offer so I don't get in trouble.

One last thing pease bring all questions or problems to one of the thread admins to address, please don't bother BYC admins they don't have time to babysit us. That said play nice, ignore all trolls and

SWAP ON!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/733198/paypal-hatching-eggs-chicks-swap

When I started this swap I had no idea it would be such a WHOPPING success and so much work. For the new year I am going to hand the reins over to Madamwlf she will oversee the swap for as long as she wants to for 2013. I just want to thank everyone for making this swap such a success, it has been so much fun, I look forward to getting my Spring orders out so I can swap some more. I will still be here as a thread admin and ay swap more if I get anymore new breeds.

Everyone please read the 1st post on the new thread and follow all the rules, I have a feeling Madamwlf will be running a much tighter ship than I had been. In fact she scares me a little so I am going to be sure to follow all the rules ;) so if I go over shhh no calling jinx, PM me so I can retract my offer so I don't get in trouble.

One last thing pease bring all questions or problems to one of the thread admins to address, please don't bother BYC admins they don't have time to babysit us. That said play nice, ignore all trolls and

SWAP ON!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/733198/paypal-hatching-eggs-chicks-swap

I wish I could use the hug smiley on my Ipad. All you hard working swap organizers are wonderfully generous people! <3

Quote: Mine pp [email protected]

offer

6+ Hen's choice in 3-4 weeks (BBS copper marans, Light sussex, LC orps, CCL, Rhodebar, BBS orps, SFH, BLRW, Project LF choc orp)

or

8+ mostly BBS sizzle, silkie (there is one cuckoo frizzled sizzle roo). project pen, goal is to get frilkies. You can get pure silkies, sizzles both frizzled and smooth, and frilkies (frizzled silkies)

or

6+ Light sussex in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom