PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this work?

Mine pp [email protected]

offer

8+ mostly BBS sizzle, silkie (there is one cuckoo frizzled sizzle roo). project pen, goal is to get frilkies. You can get pure silkies, sizzles both frizzled and smooth, and frilkies (frizzled silkies) in 1 week

or

6+ Light sussex in 2 weeks.

or

6+ Hen's choice in 3-4 weeks (BBS copper marans, Light sussex, LC orps, CCL, Rhodebar, BBS orps, SFH, BLRW, Project LF choc orp)

Yup, but you need to post on the new thread. This one will be closed soon.

Just an FYI, CPL will most likely have this thread closed!
You'll have to open a new one? Bummer they can't just transfer to a new owner, would make things easier for the majority...but we will find the new thread if it has to happen.
cool.png

no way, one of my tolbunt roos died today too!! Thankfully I have one more but couldn't figure out if he just got cold, he was in a grow out pen and tended to be all by himself alot while everyone else was huddled together. :-(
Sorry to hear that
hugs.gif
I have a back up roo and bringing a new pair of boys this month as well.

When I started this swap I had no idea it would be such a WHOPPING success and so much work. For the new year I am going to hand the reins over to Madamwlf she will oversee the swap for as long as she wants to for 2013. I just want to thank everyone for making this swap such a success, it has been so much fun, I look forward to getting my Spring orders out so I can swap some more. I will still be here as a thread admin and ay swap more if I get anymore new breeds.
Everyone please read the 1st post on the new thread and follow all the rules, I have a feeling Madamwlf will be running a much tighter ship than I had been. In fact she scares me a little so I am going to be sure to follow all the rules
wink.png
so if I go over shhh no calling jinx, PM me so I can retract my offer so I don't get in trouble.
One last thing pease bring all questions or problems to one of the thread admins to address, please don't bother BYC admins they don't have time to babysit us. That said play nice, ignore all trolls and
SWAP ON!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/733198/paypal-hatching-eggs-chicks-swap

Oooh!!! I went away to do some cleaning while waiting and WOW! That is a big announcement! Madamwlf, I'm so glad you're continuing the swap -- that's a huge amount of work to take on, even with KYTinpusher and babymakes6 and everyone else helping. But it has brought me so much pleasure (along with aggravation, heartache, and a greatly reduced bank balance) that may I selfishly say YAY!!!!

CPL, I don't know how you do it. I truly don't. Thank you so much, for everything. You're aces, lady :)

CPL, thank you for your efforts and enjoy "just swapping".
big_smile.png
Thank you Madamwlf for taking on this crazy thread at its new home.

My first zip!!! Was sitting here typing and heard a VERY loud cheeping! Went over and looked, and yep, my little mystery egg is zipped all the way around and pushing! It's amazing what happens when you walk away for 15 minutes. Little serama-sized egg with a green question mark on top. CPL, you're the mommy of my first hatchling of 2013!

Sorry, was all excited
smile.png
Going back to catch up on posts now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom