6 bantam cochin straight or frizzle

or

4 silver laced hamburgs,4 mottled houdan,4 white silkies,3 ee eggers

or

6 easter eggers eggs

or

6 white blacktailed japanese

or

il do a combo of what u want (3 eggs each)

Last edited:
I can tell everyone Wayne has some great eggs, I have several batches of different breeds in my incubator right now. He is able to offer many different breeds because like myself he keeps them in different locations. It's nice to have family and friends to enable us in our chicken addiction.

This is a great idea. I do think this will be better for everyone. As for my spring eggs if something was too happen. Most of mine are in coops but some do free range. But if something was to happen I would offer PP or buy eggs from someone else and have them shipped to the person who claimed them or let them choose differant eggs from me. I would of course give that option to the person who accepted my offer on which they wanted.
x2 here

originally posted by crazypetlady

I can tell everyone Wayne has some great eggs, I have several batches of different breeds in my incubator right now. He is able to offer many different breeds because like myself he keeps them in different locations. It's nice to have family and friends to enable us in our chicken addiction.

I know right,i never thought he would be my enabler with the chicken addiction.he even helped build the spare refrigerator in a incubator..

Last edited:
I wish mine did! They just think I am nuts
ya.gif

Just to let everyone know if I offer Spring eggs and for some reason I cannot provide them, I will sent $15.00 paypal instead. I will be offering very limited Spring eggs because quite frankly I need to sell my eggs during prime hatching season to help feed the birds the rest of the year.
smile.png

Just to let everyone know if I offer Spring eggs and for some reason I cannot provide them, I will sent $15.00 paypal instead.  I will be offering very limited Spring eggs because quite frankly I need to sell my eggs during prime hatching season to help feed the birds the rest of the year. :)

I was thinking the same thing. I am only offering out a few dozen eggs. And I would give PayPal in case I can fulfill the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom