6 bantam cochin straight or frizzle

or

4 silver laced hamburgs,4 mottled houdan,4 white silkies,3 ee eggers

or

6 easter eggers eggs

or

6 white blacktailed japanese

or

il do a combo of what u want (3 eggs each)

Mine on PP.

My Offers: I am NPIP

6+ Bantam Easter Egger eggs

or

6 Serama Eggs (few Weeks wait)- Smooth & Frizzle will probably hatch mostly frizzle. I have many serama not even close to what is pictured.

or

12+ Coturnix quail eggs- (a couple a weeks probably sooner) All colors run together.

or

Mix and Match 6+: Choose your breeds. I can do 3+ of ea breed

Serama, Silver Phoenix, EE, Guinea

or

SPRING SHIPPING:(if something happens I can offer PP or other eggs or buy eggs from someone else)

4 Muscovy Eggs

or

3 Geese Eggs: Grey saddleback Pomerain Male over grey Tolouse girls

or

4 SQ White Call Duck

or

6 Bantam/LF Marans Eggs- All Feather Legged

or

6+ Silver Duckwing OEGB- Picked some up the other day could be sooner for them to start laying. (Its cold outside right now so this is the best I can do for pics right now)

Last edited:
Current Offer:
Mine on PP.

My Offers: I am NPIP

6+ Bantam Easter Egger eggs

or

6 Serama Eggs (few Weeks wait)- Smooth & Frizzle will probably hatch mostly frizzle. I have many serama not even close to what is pictured.

or

12+ Coturnix quail eggs- (a couple a weeks probably sooner) All colors run together.

or

Mix and Match 6+: Choose your breeds. I can do 3+ of ea breed

Serama, Silver Phoenix, EE, Guinea

or

SPRING SHIPPING:(if something happens I can offer PP or other eggs or buy eggs from someone else)

4 Muscovy Eggs

or

3 Geese Eggs: Grey saddleback Pomerain Male over grey Tolouse girls

or

4 SQ White Call Duck

or

6 Bantam/LF Marans Eggs- All Feather Legged

or

6+ Silver Duckwing OEGB- Picked some up the other day could be sooner for them to start laying. (Its cold outside right now so this is the best I can do for pics right now)

mine on pp

6 rhode island whites

or

6 bantam cochin straight or frizzle

or

4 silver laced hamburgs,,4 white silkies,

or

6 easter eggers eggs

or

il do a combo of what u want (4 eggs each)

Last edited:
Mine PP

I am NPIP

Offer:
6+ Duck eggs. They may be Khaki Campbell, Dark Campbell, White Campbell, and the possibility of Rouen/Khaki cross (look very much like a rouen, but have the body type of Khakis and laying ability of Khakis-think of them as Rouen colored Khakis) depending on who is laying.

Right now all of our Campbells are running together. Here are some pictures of the different colors you might get from our assorted Campbell pen. They all come from pure Campbells or 3rd generation Rouen/Campbell crosses. Notice that all of these ducklings still look like the common Campbells in body conformation (especially note how they are all holding their bodies upright) and they are still prolific layers of large white eggs, but come in a variety of colors. Some of the colors are APA recognized (Dark, Khaki, and White) and some are projects of ours. Pictures are of our actual ducklings. If you're looking for great laying ducks and want a variety of colors, these are great birds for you!

Khaki split to Dark

Khaki

White

Wild-type coloration (Rouen color)

A rainbow of colors from nearly black to buff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom