PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
we keep a drake and 4 hens with 4 new hens growing out and a new drake joining this week. Makes it easy to process the others since they are raised on pasture and not handled like the breeding flocks

Yes, that is the problem. Didn't think it would be so much but it is. they are house raised like a puppy litter then sorted and extra babies sold then finished our by hand carrying to yard-grazing pens and back at night. I have 5 pairs and a trio and each one is so individual. trying to find a home or dinner-placement for two lovely extra boys as I cannot do it. I come from a hunting family but we had a pet deer =:~)

I left a SFH pipped and a BCMxSFH rock'n'rollin' when I came to work. No one will be around at midnight to see when they hatch.
sad.png

Betchya they're already out
tongue.png

Girl, I hope you don't mind unexpected visitors... I'll bring the baklava! I was so pleased with how it came out :)
I LOVE people coming over! I used to throw really elaborate 6-8 course dinner parties. I don't know hat makes me happier making art tht people can hang or admire or art that people can eat!!!! Ill cook for any of y'all anytime!

Yes, that is the problem.  Didn't think it would be so much but it is.  they are house raised like a puppy litter then sorted and extra babies sold then finished our by hand carrying to yard-grazing pens and back at night.  I have 5 pairs and a trio and each one is so individual.  trying to find a home or dinner-placement for two lovely extra boys as I cannot do it.  I come from a hunting family but we had a pet deer  =:~)
My house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom