PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time you say bantam barnies all i can think of is that stupid purple dinosaur
lau.gif

Red Junglefowl are the ancestors of all our domestic chickens. They were first domesticated in Asia, where they are native. Some of the less specialized domestics, such as some Games and the Brown Leghorns, retain color patterns very similar to that of their wild ancestors.
These birds are the easiest to maintain and breed in captivity of all the Junglefowl.

straight from the feather site​

Red Junglefowl are the ancestors of all our domestic chickens. They were first domesticated in Asia, where they are native. Some of the less specialized domestics, such as some Games and the Brown Leghorns, retain color patterns very similar to that of their wild ancestors.
These birds are the easiest to maintain and breed in captivity of all the Junglefowl.

straight from the feather site​

I found working in a hospital for 20 years lots of things are like that.

Hmmm, will I miss being in the hospital setting every day????  UMMMMM   no. But I have had some good times, some sweet patients.. and then some really big PIA's

I can tell you as a heart patient at the ripe ol age of 42...now 45 (just) it is the health care staff taking care of you that makes spending EVERY New Years in the hospital bearable....and many many other times for that matter too. I am told I am a quiet and nice patient...maybe sick people aren't demanding I dunno. I just know the nurses know how sick you are or aren't for that matter.... They make the whole thing bearable anyhow. MOST of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom