PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone help me find current offers in this listing? or do I just keep reading??? Thanks...Probably shouldn't be looking anyway, mmmm...Happy New Year.
smile.png
And are we allowed to post wants? Thanks ....

Will someone help me find current offers in this listing? or do I just keep reading??? Thanks...Probably shouldn't be looking anyway, mmmm...Happy New Year.
smile.png
Welcome!
frow.gif
There is a chat thread associated with this swap thread that you can ask questions on, including letting people know what you are searching for. But since this is a chain swap, you claim what you want before you put up your offer (last nights swapping was not typical). There is an information page here: Paypal/Hatching Eggs Swap Status, Contests, Updates and Rules.
If you go down to about the middle of the page, you will find some explanations and tips.
wink.png

smile.png
It may be easier to go to your own profile and look at "All Posts" you should be able to find your offers that way. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom