PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think more people would probably be able to participate Sat night... (I mean, I would probably be able to participate...
wink.png
)
I agree. I think Saturday evening would be a lot better. Gives some of us time to recoup the next day.

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to cpl, madamwlf, kraftyladies, kytinpusher, and all the others who made last night possible. Without your hard work and dedication it would never have happened. It was a great time. Thank you very much

It was fun to watch!!!

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to cpl, madamwlf, kraftyladies, kytinpusher, and all the others who made last night possible. Without your hard work and dedication it would never have happened. It was a great time. Thank you very much

:thumbsup Completely agree!

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to cpl, madamwlf, kraftyladies, kytinpusher, and all the others who made last night possible. Without your hard work and dedication it would never have happened. It was a great time. Thank you very much
Thank you everyone, too. You are all very welcome!

Last edited:
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to cpl, madamwlf, kraftyladies, kytinpusher, and all the others who made last night possible. Without your hard work and dedication it would never have happened. It was a great time. Thank you very much

Hear, hear!!! They're insane. They're wonderful. And it was a WONDERFUL night!

clap.gif
Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom