PayPal Swap NEW YEAR EVE Party Games and prizes

so I thought instead of doing a GFF gift certificate, I could let the winner pick which hatchery/breeder they want it for. I know not everyone can do GFF chicks, they aren't all that cheap. So what do you think? I'm still taking donations as well. I'll match whatever is donated. I've gotten $40 so far.

I know it is not chicken related, but how about some HONEY, fresh from our bees, for a prize donation? Choice of a 2lb. bottle or a box of cut comb.

I know it is not chicken related, but how about some HONEY, fresh from our bees, for a prize donation? Choice of a 2lb. bottle or a box of cut comb.

droolin.gif

I vote YES!! YUM!

Also I wanted to make a monetary donation towards prizes. Who do I send it to?

I think Madamwlf is taking up monetary donations towards an incubator or gift certificate for a breeder. Well, maybe CPL is doing the incubator, and madamwlf is doing the gift certificate. PM them both, lol

And Walli, that would be a great prize!! Yum

I think Madamwlf is taking up monetary donations towards an incubator or gift certificate for a breeder. Well, maybe CPL is doing the incubator, and madamwlf is doing the gift certificate. PM them both, lol

And Walli, that would be a great prize!!  Yum

Send it to Madamwlf I have a few more coming in this week that I know of. I have secured a Brinsea incubator and ecoglo20. I'd like to do another incubator if possible.

Back
Top Bottom