PayPal Swap NEW YEAR EVE Party Games and prizes

Honey is a FAB prize especially if it's raw!

I want to donate 12+ marans and or OE eggs or I could do 6+ea of my buff fav, OE, and BCMS and an egg carrier that we make. It's REALLY fab for collecting eggs especially when you want to use them as hatching eggs because there's almost 0 chance they'll crack or break. I can custom make it for 18-30 eggs depending on the size of the eggs. i.e. serama, bantam, LF, duck, turkey..... It would be shipped flat packed so there would be a tiny bit of assembly. It's just more cost effective for shipping.
The prizes can be split or combined. Whatever makes most sense to y'all!

Love it!!!!! I want one!!

Hi all I don't mean to overlook anyone's prizes all prizes are greatly appreciated and needed. I am working on the NYD hatchalong that starts on the 11th. Once that kicks off hopefully I will have more time, ok well maybe not.

Redbrush farms is working on prizes for our party so you can let her know too and Madamwlf is cooking some contests up and collecting donations for prizes. Kraftyladies is working on games and contests.

Thank you all for your patience and participation. I will continue swapping until the party but then that will be it for me until I start getting my Spring orders out. So grab them when you see them up.

As some of you might know I LOVE hatching and I might be willing to convert your eggs to chicks if you don't mind paying for the shipping supplies and difference in postage if I can. I will also offer this to to those who claimed from babymakes6. PM me AFTER the 1st of the year to see what can be worked out. Shipping boxes are $5 heat packs $2-$3 and Gro-gel $1. The difference in postage would be $12.-$23 depending on where you live.

Ok SWAP on, and as always please let any of the thread admins listed in the 1st post know of any problems/concerns and not bother the BYC staff.

I was thinking about that today, I will pm you. Maybe could meet halfway and not ship
hu.gif
just a thought

Last edited:
Honey is a FAB prize especially if it's raw!

I want to donate 12+ marans and or OE eggs or I could do 6+ea of my buff fav, OE, and BCMS and an egg carrier that we make. It's REALLY fab for collecting eggs especially when you want to use them as hatching eggs because there's almost 0 chance they'll crack or break. I can custom make it for 18-30 eggs depending on the size of the eggs. i.e. serama, bantam, LF, duck, turkey..... It would be shipped flat packed so there would be a tiny bit of assembly. It's just more cost effective for shipping.
The prizes can be split or combined. Whatever makes most sense to y'all!

I so love that egg carrier!

Do you have to be personally hatching eggs on NYD or is this like the guessing games?

Nope it has NOTHING to do with the hatchalong. In fact we are NOT asking BYC for any prizes since this is only for swappers on our thread and ll the prizes are being provided from our swappers.

The hatchalong has sponsors like Brinsea and is open to all of BYC, you don't have to be hatching to enter some of the contests. GFF is giving away 2 big prizes as well as Brinsea and others.

You can do both

Back
Top Bottom