PayPal Swap NEW YEAR EVE Party Games and prizes

Chicken Trivia Contest will start New Year's Eve at 6pm EST. There will be a trivia question posted every 15 min. The answers need to be PMed to me. Whoever Pm's the correct answer first, will win that question. This game will go on thru 11pm EST on NYE. Study up on chickens, it's gonna be fun!!!

Prize announcement to come....

Chicken Trivia Contest will start New Year's Eve at 6pm EST. There will be a trivia question posted every 15 min. The answers need to be PMed to me. Whoever Pm's the correct answer first, will win that question. This game will go on thru 11pm EST on NYE. Study up on chickens, it's gonna be fun!!!

This is going to be one of the most fun NYE I've had in a long time! We usually stay home and off the roads to avoid what my Dad calls "amateur drunk night". So now I can play online with my chicken-loving friends while hubby snores in his recliner.

Off to study :)

You guys have fun on this one. I don't get home until after 6:00 PM Central.

This is going to be one of the most fun NYE I've had in a long time! We usually stay home and off the roads to avoid what my Dad calls "amateur drunk night". So now I can play online with my chicken-loving friends while hubby snores in his recliner.
Off to study :)
I agree this will be much better than my normal NYE. Hubby is in bed by 9:00 PM, and I'm in bed by 11:00. I'll be eagerly waiting for my chance at the computer.

I will probably be a bit behind the crowd too as I am in California, but I am going to try to get everything done early around here so I can get online.

I will probably be a bit behind the crowd too as I am in California, but I am going to try to get everything done early around here so I can get online.
Good luck. It is impossible to plan these things around time zones. I hope you get out early. I'll be enjoying myself catching up on the back posts when I get in.

By, the way, CPL or Madam, is there anything I can do to help?

You guys have fun on this one. I don't get home until after 6:00 PM Central.

You will still have time! I will be choosing the top 3 people that have the most correct answers!! I didn't want to keep it going until 12pm here, but I could, since there are alot of west coast people. Actually when you think about it, maybe I will move the time up, it doesn't really matter to anyone if it is already New Years in some places, does it?? I will be on vacation, so I can stay up to help out all you west coast peeps!

Good luck. It is impossible to plan these things around time zones. I hope you get out early. I'll be enjoying myself catching up on the back posts when I get in.

By, the way, CPL or Madam, is there anything I can do to help?
Sorry, Krafty, didn't mean to leave you out of all of this. Is there anything you need help with?

Sorry, Krafty, didn't mean to leave you out of all of this. Is there anything you need help with?
lol, it's ok. Right now I am still compiling lots of trivia questions, so if you have any good ones, please send my way. I know it will probably get crazy come game time, but we will see. It will be fun.

I am changing the game time to start 7pm EST and will go until 1am EST. Will that help everyone??

Back
Top Bottom