PayPal Swap NEW YEAR EVE Party Games and prizes

lol, it's ok.  Right now I am still compiling lots of trivia questions, so if you have any good ones, please send my way.  I know it will probably get crazy come game time, but we will see. It will be fun.

I am changing the game time to start 7pm EST and will go until 1am EST. Will that help everyone??

That sounds good, I will be home at 6:30pm EST so I can throw food in hubby's general direction and be ready for the fun :)

I will have to get with you on the timing with my two contests too. Will PM you when I have an idea.

clap.gif
I always stay home, so I will be here for sure.
big_smile.png

lol, it's ok. Right now I am still compiling lots of trivia questions, so if you have any good ones, please send my way. I know it will probably get crazy come game time, but we will see. It will be fun.

I am changing the game time to start 7pm EST and will go until 1am EST. Will that help everyone??
Sounds like fun. I am on vacation too and looking forward to the online party.
yesss.gif

I see. I just thought maybe there was a story behind it... Looks like two sets of legs in the end there, so maybe the person was trying to get too close to that Mare's baby...
You are observant! I missed that before. If you click it a couple times, you can see it bigger, and more clearly see the foal.
thumbsup.gif
Still doesn't excuse her for kicking.

Back
Top Bottom