PCG's music!

Here's a song I wrote today! I appreciate any tips or constructive criticism...just be nice ☺️
Hey, when you look at yourself...what do you see? Who do you see? I see years of trying, years of love, years of sad and years of joy. I see a bright future and a destiny. I know you might not see it now but it will come with time, with time. When I see you I see great things ahead, when I see you I see a bright future (yeah), when I see you I see something great. You can't see it right now but just wait till the day you see you Like I do (hey). I see amazing, I see right, I see perfect, and glory in you, I see a person who can't see that in themselves yet, but just wait till the day you see you like I do (yeah)
I know you've been told to give, you aren't good enough. Don't listen to those enemies. You, your perfect, you're worth it, don't you ever doubt that cuz
I see amazing, I see right, I see perfect, and glory in you, I see a person who can't see that in themselves yet, but just wait till the day you see you like I do (yeah) just wait, you'll see it someday. Someday you'll see what I see because
I see amazing, I see right, I see perfect, and glory in you, I see a person who can't see that in themselves yet, but just wait till the day you see you like I do (yeah) Just wait till you get to see what I do. The day you see you Like I see you

Back
Top Bottom