PCG's music!

Pics

Pampered chicken girl

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hey y'all! I've been meaning to start this thread for awhile, I'm kinda obsessed with music, I love it, listen to it all the time, so I wanted to start a thread to show some of my favorite songs, share some that I've written, and chat about music stuff. Feel free to share some of your favorite singers, songs, or chat on topic! Just please don't spam with a bunch of songs ☺️

A little about my music taste:

Favorite male singer:
Morgan Wallen

Favorite female singer:
Carly peirce, Miranda Lambert, and Lainey Wilson

Genres:
Country, soft pop, 2000s and 2010s pop

Favorite song:
Heartless by Morgan Wallen

I'll share my playlists and lots songs as well as why I like them. Suggestions are always welcome!

Tags:
@Yard farmer @Tookie @AmeraucanaHank @Silkiesaz @Fwoof @Lovely Lettie @CIVA @The-White-Elephant @BantammChick @cluckmecoop7 @Fuchsia @Chickengirl2671

I just do 😂 I'm not particularly fond of hus voice and don't find relatable
🎶 Went to Conad for bread, the cashier looked and said “You sure you want this bread?” I said yeah, I’m hungry, here’s some money, now gimme my food. She looked, she saw, she doubted my cash, wondered if I was a weirdo, but I got my bread, walked back home, ate some of it, and I left some breadcrumbs on the window siiillll🎶

🎶 Went to Conad for bread, the cashier looked and said “You sure you want this bread?” I said yeah, I’m hungry, here’s some money, now gimme my food. She looked, she saw, she doubted my cash, wondered if I was a weirdo, but I got my bread, walked back home, ate some of it, and I left some breadcrumbs on the window siiillll🎶
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Here's a song I wrote today! I appreciate any tips or constructive criticism...just be nice ☺️
Hey, when you look at yourself...what do you see? Who do you see? I see years of trying, years of love, years of sad and years of joy. I see a bright future and a destiny. I know you might not see it now but it will come with time, with time. When I see you I see great things ahead, when I see you I see a bright future (yeah), when I see you I see something great. You can't see it right now but just wait till the day you see you Like I do (hey). I see amazing, I see right, I see perfect, and glory in you, I see a person who can't see that in themselves yet, but just wait till the day you see you like I do (yeah)
I know you've been told to give, you aren't good enough. Don't listen to those enemies. You, your perfect, you're worth it, don't you ever doubt that cuz
I see amazing, I see right, I see perfect, and glory in you, I see a person who can't see that in themselves yet, but just wait till the day you see you like I do (yeah) just wait, you'll see it someday. Someday you'll see what I see because
I see amazing, I see right, I see perfect, and glory in you, I see a person who can't see that in themselves yet, but just wait till the day you see you like I do (yeah) Just wait till you get to see what I do. The day you see you Like I see you

Back
Top Bottom