PCG's music!

I just do šŸ˜‚ I'm not particularly fond of hus voice and don't find relatable
šŸŽ¶ Went to Conad for bread, the cashier looked and said ā€œYou sure you want this bread?ā€ I said yeah, Iā€™m hungry, hereā€™s some money, now gimme my food. She looked, she saw, she doubted my cash, wondered if I was a weirdo, but I got my bread, walked back home, ate some of it, and I left some breadcrumbs on the window siiillllšŸŽ¶

šŸŽ¶ Went to Conad for bread, the cashier looked and said ā€œYou sure you want this bread?ā€ I said yeah, Iā€™m hungry, hereā€™s some money, now gimme my food. She looked, she saw, she doubted my cash, wondered if I was a weirdo, but I got my bread, walked back home, ate some of it, and I left some breadcrumbs on the window siiillllšŸŽ¶
No, I didnā€™t clean the breadcrumbs šŸ˜­

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Back
Top Bottom