PCG's music!

Pics

Pampered chicken girl

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hey y'all! I've been meaning to start this thread for awhile, I'm kinda obsessed with music, I love it, listen to it all the time, so I wanted to start a thread to show some of my favorite songs, share some that I've written, and chat about music stuff. Feel free to share some of your favorite singers, songs, or chat on topic! Just please don't spam with a bunch of songs ☺️

A little about my music taste:

Favorite male singer:
Morgan Wallen

Favorite female singer:
Carly peirce, Miranda Lambert, and Lainey Wilson

Genres:
Country, soft pop, 2000s and 2010s pop

Favorite song:
Heartless by Morgan Wallen

I'll share my playlists and lots songs as well as why I like them. Suggestions are always welcome!

Tags:
@Yard farmer @Tookie @AmeraucanaHank @Silkiesaz @Fwoof @Lovely Lettie @CIVA @The-White-Elephant @BantammChick @cluckmecoop7 @Fuchsia @Chickengirl2671

Hey y'all! I've been meaning to start this thread for awhile, I'm kinda obsessed with music, I love it, listen to it all the time, so I wanted to start a thread to show some of my favorite songs, share some that I've written, and chat about music stuff. Feel free to share some of your favorite singers, songs, or chat on topic! Just please don't spam with a bunch of songs ☺️

A little about my music taste:

Favorite male singer:
Morgan Wallen

Favorite female singer:
Carly peirce, Miranda Lambert, and Lainey Wilson

Genres:
Country, soft pop, 2000s and 2010s pop

Favorite song:
Heartless by Morgan Wallen

I'll share my playlists and lots songs as well as why I like them. Suggestions are always welcome!

Tags:
@Yard farmer @Tookie @AmeraucanaHank @Silkiesaz @Fwoof @Lovely Lettie @CIVA @The-White-Elephant @BantammChick @cluckmecoop7 @Fuchsia @Chickengirl2671
Bro, are we the same???

Back
Top Bottom