PCOS..anybody else got it?

Quote:
Yes it seems that it works for people with PCOS. When I was taking it, I would get a call every two weeks from Scott and White telling me I needed to come to these classes for diabetics. I tried to explain to them Im not diabetic, but it never seem to get through to them. I still get the calls, but now its just once a month.
roll.png

WOW Learn something new every darned day!!! Thanks!!!

Quote:
Yes it seems that it works for people with PCOS. When I was taking it, I would get a call every two weeks from Scott and White telling me I needed to come to these classes for diabetics. I tried to explain to them Im not diabetic, but it never seem to get through to them. I still get the calls, but now its just once a month.
roll.png

No problem. I try to explain as much as I can about PCOS to people who want to know. I have a boss at work and from hearing about her talk about DD I thought she(DD) might have PCOS. I went home and printed out some info on it and took it to her. The very next day she said that her and DD sat down and talked about it and she has most of the symptoms that the printout listed. And said that they were going to be making an appt. with the Dr. soon to talk more about it. Her DD is only 19(I think) so Im glad I was able to help her out now, then maybe her finding out years later or maybe..not ever finding out at all.

Quote:

No problem. I try to explain as much as I can about PCOS to people who want to know. I have a boss at work and from hearing about her talk about DD I thought she(DD) might have PCOS. I went home and printed out some info on it and took it to her. The very next day she said that her and DD sat down and talked about it and she has most of the symptoms that the printout listed. And said that they were going to be making an appt. with the Dr. soon to talk more about it. Her DD is only 19(I think) so Im glad I was able to help her out now, then maybe her finding out years later or maybe..not ever finding out at all.

Information is powerful. I love learning new things that could possibly help someone one day! Thank you
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom