Peachick Show 2023

Pics

BirdsBeesTrees

Integrity.
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Mar 10, 2019
Iowa
It's getting close to laying season 2023 for the Peahens!
If you have some Peachicks that you hatched or bought this is the place to show them off! :lol:

Here's a picture of a couple of mine from last year to start us off. ;) I don't have any Peachicks from this year just yet.
IMG_1620.JPG

It's getting close to laying season 2023 for the Peahens!
If you have some Peachicks that you hatched or bought this is the place to show them off! :lol:

Here's a picture of a couple of mine from last year to start us off. ;) I don't have any Peachicks from this year just yet.
IMG_1620.JPG
We're off to a very slow start this year - First eggs went in the incubator on 5/25. The second batch are going in today.

Wow that's beautiful! :love Are you keeping it or selling?
That is out of my Red Buff pen so I will wait until this fall to see hoe they color out. I normally save my best hens and swap out the older hens with less color. Here is a keeper from last year and a couple of hens in the background.
IMG_8023.JPG
IMG_8028.JPG

We're off to a very slow start this year - First eggs went in the incubator on 5/25. The second batch are going in today.
Very slow and very late here also. Last year we had 108 chicks on this date and this year only 28. On this date last year we had set 1200 eggs and this year only 1116. However, we have nearly 50 more hens in production than last year so yeah, much slower. We set 275 eggs yesterday, have five Brinsea 380 full and not sure what we will do next week. Hatcher space is going to be a problem real soon.
IMG_8108.JPG
IMG_8110.JPG

Back
Top Bottom