Peachicks of 2021

@casportpony
I dug out an old picture I took at the Reiman Gardens. They hosted some Lego masters for a month one year. This was one of the Lego masters masterpieces! It was life size.
PeacockLegos.png

Last edited:
Did you find out what it is yet? LOL.
Robin is a cock, he is small and worries us as to whether he is ok. He is slow to grow and stays to himself and sleeps a lot. I keep expecting to find him dead one day but he hangs in there. He gets all the medication he needs to ward off cocci and he gets dewormed. I wish I could find him a home that would take good care of him, he doesn't fit in well here needing special care, heat lamp and space, and of course protection from all the other birds when we have to attend to the masses.

Robin is a cock, he is small and worries us as to whether he is ok. He is slow to grow and stays to himself and sleeps a lot. I keep expecting to find him dead one day but he hangs in there. He gets all the medication he needs to ward off cocci and he gets dewormed. I wish I could find him a home that would take good care of him, he doesn't fit in well here needing special care, heat lamp and space, and of course protection from all the other birds when we have to attend to the masses.
Just wondering... do you think the chick could have the equivalent of what Down Syndrome is to us? An extra chromosome? I just was curious. It's too bad he doesn't have other bird friends.

Just wondering... do you think the chick could have the equivalent of what Down Syndrome is to us? An extra chromosome? I just was curious. It's too bad he doesn't have other bird friends.
That is an interesting thought. So far I was chalking it up to be a 'Failure to Thrive' bird but so far Robin has been hanging in there.

Back
Top Bottom